Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temper:||T4,T5,T6||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating|
|Color:||White||Surface Treatment:||Mill Finished, Anodizing, Electrophoresis, Powder Coating, Polishing, Wooden Grain, Sand Blasting|
Detailed Product Description
Wood Grain Aluminium
Mill Finished, Anodizing, Electrophoresis,
Deep Process :
Milling, Drilling ,Bending, Cutting
White Powder Coating Aluminium Extrusion Profile For Aluminum Frame
1) Material: 6063 6060 6463 T5 T6 T66
2) Surface: Mill Finished, Anodizing, Electrophoresis, Powder Coating ,Polishing, Wooden grain, Sand Blasting
3) Color: Clear Satin, Bronze, Black, Golden, Silver, other colors for Powder Coating
4) MOQ: 1ton. Usually 12 tons for a 20 feet container; 24 tons for a 40 feet container.
For Anodizing and Electrophoresis: Maximum 6.8 Meters
For Powder Coating : Maximum 12 Meters
A) EPE, waterproof paper wrapped in small bundles.
B) Paper interleave each piece and packing in wooden box and finally on Steel Rack to pull into container
7) Sample delivery: Two weeks (one week for mould +one week making sample)
8) Sample design: It is better we can get your drawing or sample, we mainly make according to your design, and we can keep confidential for your design.
9) Maximum extruder machine: 3500 tons; Minimum extruder machine: 500 tons
Surface treatment provides aluminium with a hard-wearing and stylish surface, making it even more versatile. Our surface treatment plants specialize in the powder coating and anodizing of aluminium.
Business areas :
Extrusions is a producer of extruded aluminium profiles. Sites also handle cutting, bending, anodizing and painting. With production facilities across the world, Extrusions is organized in three business areas, covering the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
(2) Building Systems
Building Systems develops and sells aluminium-based window, door and facade products. This includes the development of energy-saving concepts. Our company has a portfolio Building System and Original Systems - to ensure a proper response to the various segments of the global market.
(3) Precision Tubing
Precision Tubing develops and markets aluminium tubing and tubing solutions primarily for heat transfer applications in the automotive industry and in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Our aluminium solutions also are used in solar market segments and in tube lines for carrying liquids or gases.
1) Engineering design and support.
2) Deep process: cutting,punching,drilling,milling,and fabricating.
3) High Quality system, aluminum profile comply with GB, ASTMB and EN standard.
An aluminium extrusion profile is the simple solution to almost all design problems.
Aluminium instead of steel, wood or plastic.
Extrusions are found in almost every industry and market application. They are in your home, your car, your office, in planes, trucks, trains and boats; in airports, factories, machines and power stations.
Their versatility contributes to the performance of aluminium as the world’s fastest growing metal.
Advantages of the extrusion process :
The extrusion process provides virtually unlimited opportunities for aluminium product shapes. Costs are cut by designing fewer components, which reduce fabrication and simplify assembly.
These features and benefits are unmatched by other materials and processes:
(1) Complex integral shapes
(2) Cost effective
(3) Low tooling costs
(4) Design flexibility
(5) Versatility in joining
(7) Rapid prototyping
(8) Short lead times
(9) Wide range of finishes