Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Surface Treatment:||Wood Grian||Alloy:||6063|
Detailed Product Description
Wood Grain Aluminium
Mill Finished, Anodizing, Electrophoresis,
Deep Process :
Milling, Drilling ,Bending, Cutting
Mill finished Wood Grain Aluminium Profiles For Furniture , Alloy 6063-T5
1) Material: 6063 6060 6463 T5 T6 T66
2) Surface: Mill Finished, Anodizing, Electrophoresis, Powder Coating ,Polishing, Wooden grain, Sand Blasting
3) Color: Clear Satin, Bronze, Black, Golden, Silver, other colors for Powder Coating
4) MOQ: 1ton. Usually 12 tons for a 20 feet container; 24 tons for a 40 feet container.
For Anodizing and Electrophoresis: Maximum 6.8 Meters
For Powder Coating : Maximum 12 Meters
A) EPE, waterproof paper wrapped in small bundles.
B) Paper interleave each piece and packing in wooden box and finally on Steel Rack to pull into container
7) Sample delivery: Two weeks (one week for mould +one week making sample)
8) Sample design: It is better we can get your drawing or sample, we mainly make according to your design, and we can keep confidential for your design.
9) Maximum extruder machine: 3500 tons; Minimum extruder machine: 500 tons
Primary Technical Data
1) Chemical composition
2) Mechanical property
An aluminium extrusion profile is the simple solution to almost all design problems.
Aluminium instead of steel, wood or plastic.
Extrusions are found in almost every industry and market application. They are in your home, your car, your office, in planes, trucks, trains and boats; in airports, factories, machines and power stations.
Their versatility contributes to the performance of aluminium as the world’s fastest growing metal.
1)Engineering design and support.
2)Deep process: cutting,punching,drilling,milling,and fabricating.
3)High Quality system, aluminum profile comply with GB, ASTMB and EN standard.
We produce alloy 6063, 6060, 6005,6463,6061,6082 etc, and surface treatment including mil finish, anodizing, (nature, champagne, bronze, black, and gold), electrophoresis, powder coating, PVDF painting,electrophoresis, powder coating, wooden grain and other special treatment polishing, bright dip anodizing (gold and silver), brushing and sand blasting for high grade decoration application. We can also produce profiles according to customer’s requirements such as drawings and samples and comply with GB, ASTMB and EN standard. Our products have been sold to many overseas market including Germany, Italy, France, UK, Holland, Belgium, Austria, America, Canada, Porto Rico, Brazil and Ecuador, Turkey, Iraq, Australia, Singapore, India, South Africa, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Algeria, Fiji Island and etc.
Advantages of the extrusion process :
The extrusion process provides virtually unlimited opportunities for aluminium product shapes. Costs are cut by designing fewer components, which reduce fabrication and simplify assembly.
These features and benefits are unmatched by other materials and processes:
(1)Complex integral shapes
(3)Low tooling costs
(5)Versatility in joining
(8)Short lead times
(9)Wide range of finishes